Friday, December 01, 2006

Great Week

I don't think I can isolate this to one specific incident, but this has been a great week, both in school and at work.


Some facts: I only have 2 more graded assignments before the semester is over, I have a pseudo verbal offer for a job upon graduation (the one I want), the weather has been wonderfully alternately cold and hot, work and school have been mellow yet productive, I checked out a textbook from the library, and some of my work had been cited in it, it is now the weekend, a band I've wanted to see for a while is playing a secret show just blocks from my house, and it is free, my girlfriend is a phenomenal individual, I'll be home among friends and family in a few short weeks, lectures have been full of new information that is relevant to things I'm thinking about, I'm getting to spend quality time with some new and great friends...I could go on. This might all be a continued recognition of things I'm thankful for and fail to notice. I'm not going to question it. Just know this has been a good week.


Save This Page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've convinced me.